Additional Train Cars (20+ Cars, knuckle hitches, wheels…)
14″ Spoke-wheel Cars
(Quantity of 2) Vintage 1937, 14″ diameter, spoked-wheel ASARCO cars without decks. Decks can be added or axles and wheels can be used to build new cars, Timken bearings, industrial grade, 24″ gauge. Bearings just need to be cleaned of old grease and re-greased, Easily made OPERATIONAL
“Sign Car” Mine Car
(Quantity of 1) 14″ dia. wheels, side-dump mine car for mounting a sign on. Wheels are welded in place. Static Display Only
12″ Dia. Mine Car Wheels
(Quantity of 26) 12″ dia. Mine Car wheels (10–CS Card Wheels, vintage 1952, for smaller Timken bearings), (16 — Vintage 1977, for larger Timken bearings). About 14″ diameter including flange. Never used.
Additional Train Car Equipment
- (Quantity of 9) 14″ dia. train car wheels for use on Granby Mine Car axles, used.
- (Quantity of 4) 14″ Spoked ASARCO wheels, with 1 axle.
- (Quantity of 2) short “Side Dump” mine car tubs/boxes.
- (Quantity of 1) CS Card Mfg. 24″ gauge ore car frame with turntable.
- (Quantity of 4) Granby mine car axle sets with 14″ dia. wheels, Timken bearings, used
- (Quantity of 4) 16″ dia. Mine Locomotive Wheels, never used
- Stack of Knuckle Hitches from Granby cars, well-used.